Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Inspiration ♥

Friiiiiday! ♥ Hei hei hei , how are you? I'm fine :) I wish you a suuper lovely lovely week-end . 
It's rainy and windy outside and I'm gonna put some cozy clothes and do the best of this day. Sorry for the late update but I haven't even been , able to open my laptop haha.
Now it's time to share with you what's on my SUMMER WISHLIST right now ♥ Totally must- haves! 
Lots of love to you! :* 



1. Being famous is soo nice, really! Thanks for reading my blog & being so awesome! 
2.Samoyed dogs are so cute,adorable , sweet, lovely OMG <3 Pleaase, please, my birthday it's on the 29th of December hah! ;)) Just sayin'...
3.White converse. A really summer must-have :-)
4.LUSH BUBBLEGUM ;;) I read a lot of reviews on the internet today.. mm. Must give a try 
5.Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express- this mascare looks very nice!And I totally love Maybelline products. 
6.I'm in love with this perfume! I've been using Cherry in the air by Escada. But this one smells like candy and I just fell in love with it!

What do you think about my wishlist? I'm going to post some reviews when I will buy them! SEE YA!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment