Saturday, September 27, 2014

KanalD WoWbiz Cancan Barbie from Romania

Hello everyone,
Well,there's nothing more special than television.The lights,cameras,makeup,new people.OMG.I mean,it's not easy,but I think it's still perfect.The feeling you have when you talk at the microphone.JUST WOW.I want to spend all my life there.
Happily,my dream came true.I'm really thankful,grateful and sincerely..LUCKY.THE LUCKIEST GIRL EVER.
So,here we are at Teo's show HAHA.Three pretty girls. :-)

I'm gonna talk more about my brand new song! Soooo it will be  a love story(between Barbie and Ken hahah).They live in a perfect world,and obviously…they're perfect.Love is the most pure feeling,at after all they will be together forever.Like in all the stories,the princess will find her Prince Charming.
(by the way, I love my curls hahahah).
KISSES EVERYONE! STAY TUNED.










                            Having fun with the crew haha



Selfie after the show




                                   Me and my favourite Barbie doll



       

No comments:

Post a Comment